Responsible – who is responsible for data processing?
Identity: SA de Cabulleria Industrial y Deportiva
Headquarters: Polígono Raval dels Torrents, parcela 4, Castellgalí Spain
Tax identification number: A 58174798
Telephone: 938 330 302
Domain name: www.sacidkordas.com
Purposes – for what purposes do we process your data?
In accordance with the provisions of European Regulation 2016/679 on general data protection, we inform you that we will process the data you provide to us for:
- Manage the subcontracting of the services you provide via the Platform, as well as the corresponding invoicing and delivery.
- Periodically send communications on services, events and news related to the activities carried out by SA de Cabulleria Industrial y Deportiva, by any means (telephone, post or e-mail), unless otherwise indicated or if the user refuses or revoke consent.
- Send commercial and / or promotional information related to the subcontracted services sector and the added value for end users, unless otherwise indicated or if the user refuses or revokes his consent.
- Compliance with legally established obligations as well as verification of compliance with contractual obligations, including fraud prevention.
- Transfer of data to organizations and authorities, as necessary in accordance with legal and regulatory provision
Data categories – what data do we process?
- In agreement with the purposes described above, SA de Cabulleria Industrial y Deportiva, manages the following categories of data:
- Data identification.
- Electronic communications metadata.
- Commercial information data. In the event that the user provides data from third parties, he declares that he has his consent and accepts to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting SA de Cabulleria Industrial y Deportiva from any responsibility in this regard.
- However, the SA of Cabulleria Industrial y Deportiva can carry out the verifications to verify this fact, by adopting the corresponding control measures, in accordance with the data protection rules.
Legitimation – what is the legitimacy of the data processing?
The processing of data whose purpose is to send periodic bulletins (newsletter) on services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the interested party, expressly invited to carry out said processing, in accordance with the current regulations.
In addition, the legitimacy for the processing of data related to offers or collaborations is based on the consent of the user who sends his data, which can be withdrawn at any time, although this may affect the possible communication in a fluid and l obstruction of the processes you want to do.
Finally, the data can be used to comply with the legal obligations applicable to SA de Cabulleria Industrial y Deportiva
Data retention period – How long will we keep your data?
SA de Cabulleria Industrial y Deportiva will only retain the personal data of users for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, as long as they do not revoke the consents granted. Later, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked for the legally established periods.
Recipients. To whom will your data be communicated?
Your data may be consulted by the providers who provide services to SA de Cabulleria Industrial y Deportiva, such as hosting services, marketing tools, content systems or other professionals, when such communication is required. by law or for the performance of hired services.
SA de Cabulleria Industrial y Deportiva, has signed the corresponding processing commission contracts with each of the providers who provide services to SA de Cabulleria Industrial y Deportiva, in order to guarantee that these providers will process your data in accordance with the provisions of current Legislation.
They can also be transferred to the state security forces and bodies in case of legal obligation.
Banks and financial entities, for the collection of services.
Public administrations with competences in the activities ranges, when established by the regulations in force.
Information security – Which security measures do we take in order to take care of your data?
- Encryption of communications between the user’s device and the SA servers of Cabulleria Industrial y Deportiva
- Encryption of information on Cabulleria Industrial y Deportiva’s own SA servers
- Other measures which prevent access to user data by third parties.
- In cases where SA de Cabulleria Industrial y Deportiva has service providers for the maintenance of the platform which are outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularized in accordance with the commitment of SA de Cabulleria Industrial y Deportiva the protection, integrity and security of users’ personal data.
Rights – Which are the rights you have when providing us your data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation when SA de Cabulleria Industrial y Deportiva processes personal data which concerns you or not.
Likewise, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where applicable, to request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the previously described purposes.
In certain circumstances, you can request the limitation of your data processing data, and in this case we will only keep it for the exercise or defense of complaints.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you can refuse your data processing. SA de Cabulleria Industrial y Deportiva will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Similarly, you can exercise the right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise one of your rights, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies for any complaint arising from the processing of your personal data.